Integrity is a unity between thought patterns, feelings, speech, and behavior in harmony with conscience and prevailing norms. The elements include obeying laws and regulations, being consistent with the values of truth, not having corrupt behavior, honesty, virtue, kindness, trustworthiness, and good reputation.
This Code of Ethics for Integrity is reflected in the Code of Conduct for the Anti-Corruption Trainer as follows:
- Comply with the prevailing laws and regulations in the territory of the Republic of Indonesia and the regulations of the Anti-Corruption Extension Officer.
- Have a commitment as an Anti-Corruption Trainer and put personal / group interests aside in carrying out their duties.
- Report to the LSP ethics committee if it becomes aware of an alleged violation of the professional code of ethics of the anti-corruption extension worker.
- Refuse any gratuity that is considered bribery, which is related to position and contrary to duties and obligations, which have been given directly.
- It is obligatory to report any receipt of gratuities that are considered bribery to the LSP ethical committee, namely gratuities that are received indirectly or cannot be rejected, are related to position, and are contrary to duties and obligations
- Behave honestly.
- Not to take action beyond the limits of authority (proportionally).
- Obliged to resign from an assignment if in carrying out a task it is reasonably suspected that there is a conflict of interest.
- Not to abuse one's position and / or authority, including abusing his / her influence as an Anti-Corruption Trainer, both in carrying out his duties and for personal gain.
- Not to abuse the Assignment Order, or other evidence as an Anti-Corruption Counselor.
- If you receive an extension assignment from the KPK, the extension worker may not receive honoraria or compensation in any form from other parties related to the performance of the task, except for transport, daily allowances (pocket money, local transport, meal allowance), accommodation, food and drinks served in the the framework of meetings, training, seminars / workshops, partnerships, and socialization that apply in general and in accordance with the professional code of ethics for anti-corruption extension workers and as long as they are not funded by the KPK.
- If you get a counseling assignment other than from the Corruption Eradication Commission (KPK), related to an honorarium or compensation in any form, it follows the provisions and code of ethics of each organization.
- Not to use anti-corruption extension assets for matters outside the implementation of duties.
- It is prohibited to use points or benefits from frequent flyers, point rewards, or the like obtained from the implementation of official travel for personal purposes / interests if assigned by KPK.
- Dilarang mengikutsertakan keluarga atau pihak lain yang tidak terkait dengan pelaksanaan tugas pada saat melakukan perjalanan untuk penyuluhan.