This KPK Institutional Module is prepared for SD / MI students and the equivalent Grades 4,5 and 6. The goal is that students at this class level can find out about the KPK Institution. Through this module, students can develop their knowledge and curiosity about the KPK Institution.
After studying the material in this module, SD / MI and equivalent 4th, 5th, and 6th grade students are expected to be able to:
- Mention the acronym for the Corruption Eradication Commission;
- Coloring the KPK logo according to the context;
- State when the KPK was formed;
- State the address of the KPK;
- State the meaning of the word corruptor;
- The reason the KPK must remain in Indonesia;
- Knowing the KPK duties.