The Integrity Module for students in grades 1, 2 and 3 is designed so that students can know about the values of Honesty, Caring, Independent, Responsibility, Discipline, Hard Work, Simple, and Courageous. The module is divided into five activities, namely singing, telling stories, playing, watching, and drawing.
First Activity, Singing. Teachers and Parents play songs in separate files. The songs sung are Kumbinesia and PR Putri which teach about the value of responsibility, discipline and honesty. Second Activity, Play. Students play like snakes and ladders or others who teach about the value of honesty.
Activity Three, listening to stories. Students listen to fairy tales / stories that are read or story telling about the New Class and Savings. The New Class story will teach you about the value of hard work and the Shock Market story will teach you about the simple value. After studying this module, students will have the following competencies:
- Understanding the values of integrity, namely the value of being honest, independent and disciplined;
- Get used to applying the values of integrity, namely the value of being honest, independent and disciplined.
In particular, students can:
- Having knowledge about honest children makes homework at the beginning, no need to delay
- Have cognitive knowledge about discipline, namely from the statement that littering is not careless or on the streets obeying the rules;
- Having a simple attitude to buy the right things so that they are economical and how caring is shown by Kumbi and Baim who are trying to help Bimo.
- Play a game of snakes and ladders that creates an honest attitude.
- Having skills when working hard on math problems and when Remi who has small wings can work bravely.
- Students can also create pictures independently and work hard.