The Integrity Module for students in grades 4,5 and 6 is designed so that students can know about the values of being honest, caring, independent, responsible, disciplined, simple, hard working and brave. The activities are divided into six learning activities. The first activity is singing which will make students happy. There were two songs sung, namely Pasar Kaget and Anak Berani which taught about simple values and brave values. The second activity is playing games provided by the KPK which teach about hard work and honesty. The third activity is listening to stories that are read or reading for yourself about “Sabar Dong” and “Milk for Mother”. The story “Sabar Dong” will teach about the value of discipline and the story “Milk for Mother” will teach about the value of responsibility. This activity will also be interspersed with simple case discussions. The fourth activity saw two video shows, namely "Osyi Basket" and "Future Guest". The video “Basket Osyi” will teach about the value of honesty and the video “Guest Future” will teach about the value of caring or responsibility. The fifth activity is making up stories that have to do with the personal experiences of students. This essay has to do with 8 anti-corruption values that lead to the value of independence and hard work. The sixth activity is song appreciation given by discussing the values of caring and independence. After studying this module, students will have the following competencies:
- Understanding the values of integrity
- Carry out the awareness process
- Get used to applying the values of integrity
- Demonstrate the values of integrity.
In particular, students can:
- Having knowledge about a brave child does not like to lie and an honest child lives a happy life. Osyi forgot to return his friend's belongings, finally Osyi apologized for being an honest child
- Having cognitive knowledge about understanding that water will be difficult in the future so that Bimo's concern will be to work hard to protect nature so that he will not urinate again.
- Have a simple attitude to buy the right things so that you are efficient and disciplined to queue if you have the same needs.
- Having responsible skills when cooking warm milk for his mother is hard work. Students can also create pictures independently and work hard