The Integrity Module for PAUD (Early Childhood Education) students is designed so that students can know about the value of being honest, independent and disciplined. The module is divided into three activities, namely singing, telling stories and coloring. After studying this module, PAUD/RA students and the equivalent will have the following competencies:
- Understanding the values of integrity, namely the value of being honest, independent and disciplined,
- Get used to applying the values of integrity, namely the value of being honest, independent and disciplined.
In particular, students can:
- Having knowledge about honest children does not like lying and diligent children do not like to cheat.
- Have cognitive knowledge that is from the statement that if you don't eat breakfast you will get a stomachache
- Has an attitude of dislike because someone is dishonest taking food without asking first.
- Has the skill when observing suspicious tracks so that it can guess who took their food.